Page 1 of 1
Dave's Job Search
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:06 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I have a second interview with TDOT next thursday. If I get the job I'll be working in the bridge design department. So just think aboot that whenever you're driving across a bridge in TN. They may let fucks like me design them.
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:12 pm
by wolfe
Great. More assholes fucking up traffic.
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:53 pm
by bstock
tennessee dept. of tomfoolery peon
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:39 pm
by Agitator
they let anyone work for them, don't they!!!!!
they must not know about your fetish for little boys...
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:06 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Great now EVERYONE knows!
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:39 pm
by Agitator
somehow they leaked culpepper's e-mail, so it's only a matter of time before the state comes and questions you about your fellings on little boys.....
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:09 pm
by wolfe
Graduation is the first weekend in May, right? May 6?
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:13 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Correct. Hopefully I'm gonna pass everything.