Page 5 of 6

sally

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:19 pm
by bstock
ouch...
Image

bleeding hollow. lvl 60. ring of the salamander + 20 agility

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:42 am
by wagordy
LOL, very funny.

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Nerd alert!

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm
by wildest fantasy
I'd just like to point out that I clearly have the best team and, if not for some oppressive scheme by "the man" to keep the beatniks down, I would be in the playoffs now and dominating. Next year you guys will be powerless against my wrath.

Also, that pic looks like someone stuck a cherry bomb up a salamander's ass. If, while surfing disgusting porn sites, you find a similar picture of a midget please DO NOT POST IT.

Well, maybe a link... in case I get curious.

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Funny, I knew you had it in you...
About time you say something, I thought you were just quiet because I whipped your ass twice!

Speaking of ass; fat girl and our house on Lake Drive.....
That remind you of anything Eric???

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:55 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
"He's got it in my ass!" Random Girl.

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:59 am
by bstock
wildest fantasy wrote:If, while surfing disgusting porn sites, you find a similar picture of a midget please DO NOT POST IT.

Well, maybe a link... in case I get curious.
I'll be on the lookout. It's always fun taunting midgets.

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:01 pm
by eazye187
Congrats Oompa, you survived the battle of crappy QB's. Remember, defense wins championships. :)

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
No. Feagle Eagles win championships, well not this year.

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Thanks Ernie, at least you have bragging rights against everyone else in the league :)

The crazy thing is the Cherry Bombs were 10th in the league in points and now have a shot a the title!!!

Has a mtffl champion ever been that low in total points?