bryson is at best a back-up........why would they trade for another back if they thught bryson could handle the job?
detroit doesnt' even have faith in him
next best rookie?
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Can you people read?
I said that Bryson was the man until Gary got there. I also stated that Bryson was a below average player. Didn't I? Yes, I did. I said that Bryson was the Man, meaning the number 2 guy behind James Stewart. He was listed on several depth charts at number 2. Which would put him in front of the rookie from West Virginia, Coburn. I never said that Detroit had faith in him. I was merely correctly the Agitator's statement that Coburn would have been the man until Gary got there.
You people should take a little bit more time to read before you reply.
I said that Bryson was the man until Gary got there. I also stated that Bryson was a below average player. Didn't I? Yes, I did. I said that Bryson was the Man, meaning the number 2 guy behind James Stewart. He was listed on several depth charts at number 2. Which would put him in front of the rookie from West Virginia, Coburn. I never said that Detroit had faith in him. I was merely correctly the Agitator's statement that Coburn would have been the man until Gary got there.
You people should take a little bit more time to read before you reply.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
smallwood rocks
you go smallwood..tell mick where to shove avon someone? and no trash talking the rb from ut who scored on a huge play against florida and florida state
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.