Playoffs '07

For the original MTFFL.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

sally

Post by bstock »

ouch...
Image

bleeding hollow. lvl 60. ring of the salamander + 20 agility
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

LOL, very funny.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Nerd alert!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wildest fantasy
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 am
Name: Eric Slayton
MTFFL: Ossified Beatniks *2008, 2009, 2011*

Post by wildest fantasy »

I'd just like to point out that I clearly have the best team and, if not for some oppressive scheme by "the man" to keep the beatniks down, I would be in the playoffs now and dominating. Next year you guys will be powerless against my wrath.

Also, that pic looks like someone stuck a cherry bomb up a salamander's ass. If, while surfing disgusting porn sites, you find a similar picture of a midget please DO NOT POST IT.

Well, maybe a link... in case I get curious.
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

Smackroom? What the hell am I gonna talk about - lipstick and lollipops?
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Funny, I knew you had it in you...
About time you say something, I thought you were just quiet because I whipped your ass twice!

Speaking of ass; fat girl and our house on Lake Drive.....
That remind you of anything Eric???
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

"He's got it in my ass!" Random Girl.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

wildest fantasy wrote:If, while surfing disgusting porn sites, you find a similar picture of a midget please DO NOT POST IT.

Well, maybe a link... in case I get curious.
I'll be on the lookout. It's always fun taunting midgets.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Post by eazye187 »

Congrats Oompa, you survived the battle of crappy QB's. Remember, defense wins championships. :)
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

No. Feagle Eagles win championships, well not this year.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Thanks Ernie, at least you have bragging rights against everyone else in the league :)

The crazy thing is the Cherry Bombs were 10th in the league in points and now have a shot a the title!!!

Has a mtffl champion ever been that low in total points?
Post Reply