Tech
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Tech
TTU stomped Murray State last night. They are now 3-1 (1-1 conf). Next home game is Homecoming, October 6 against Austin Peay.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
I think you were looking for this information Jeff.
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... /710050390
If you're too lazy to read TTU is getting 375,000 from Auburn.
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... /710050390
If you're too lazy to read TTU is getting 375,000 from Auburn.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
