Search found 593 matches

by wagordy
Wed Aug 26, 2026 6:10 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: 2026 Draft Day
Replies: 13
Views: 982817

Re: 2026 Draft Day

I am great with that.
by wagordy
Mon Aug 24, 2026 6:01 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: 2026 Draft Day
Replies: 13
Views: 982817

Re: 2026 Draft Day

The 30th works for me and Michelle and we are fine with starting when Woody gets off work. I know that pushes the end of the draft late but I would hate to exclude anyone. We are fine. Michelle might fall asleep in round 12 however. :)
by wagordy
Tue Jul 15, 2025 11:36 am
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: Draft Day 2025
Replies: 2
Views: 25445

Re: Draft Day 2025

Either day is fine with Michelle and I as well.
by wagordy
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:03 am
Forum: MTFFL - League Rules
Topic: Time to change the League Trophy
Replies: 16
Views: 102250

Re: Time to change the League Trophy

I love my championship mug. But I like that idea of the champ picking the trophy. I think that is interesting.
by wagordy
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:09 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs
Replies: 4
Views: 4653

Re: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs

My matchups sucked for championship week. 2nd place here I come!

Good season Shane!
by wagordy
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:05 am
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs
Replies: 4
Views: 4653

Re: MTFFL 2020 Playoffs

Great game John. I didn't think I would win that. I swear I thought I was watching bizzaro world!
by wagordy
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:45 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: 2020 Draft Order
Replies: 5
Views: 5274

Re: 2020 Draft Order

Draft Ratings for Football Guys from our draft:

https://fbgcloud.footballguys.com/ratem ... aredreport
by wagordy
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: 2019 Playoff Picture
Replies: 9
Views: 10566

Re: 2019 Playoff Picture

Week 14 predictions:

2019-12-05_14-10-19.jpg
2019-12-05_14-10-19.jpg (65.9 KiB) Viewed 10525 times
by wagordy
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: 2019 Playoff Picture
Replies: 9
Views: 10566

Re: 2019 Playoff Picture

Wow! The Wildcard is a tight race!
by wagordy
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:02 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: 2018 MTFFL Draft
Replies: 14
Views: 32136

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Draft location? I need to plan my menu. :lol: